Liebster Award Nomination

01:37



11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. Fireworks and sparklers are always my favorite. That’s why my favorite is always New Year’s Eve because I got to see lots of random fireworks in the sky.
2. I love violin. I listen to classical music a lot. I swear, you can’t be with me if you hate classical music. My dream is also to visit Europe to watch a live orchestra.hahah
3. Cosplay. Why I love cosplaying, because it helps me to be confident all the time and to be resourceful when it comes to costumes and more.
4. I’m still a college student currently taking Tourism Management. 
5. I started graphic and web designing since I was 13. I even had 5+ websites (for both personal, design site and fansites) I’ve closed all those sites temporarily but ended up getting removed. Lol.
6. I love H&M and Cotton On.
7. Playing & performing lyre and skating are also my other hobbies since I was a child. But now I dunno how to do those things anymore. (I’m still having pre-alpha skating class though) Lol
8. I’m a nature lover, and as much as possible I want to have my own garden soon, and plant different vegetables and my favorite flowers (Gerbera Daisies and Sunflowers) 
9. Believe it or not, I’m quite addicted to studying other languages. I studied basic Korean Language for 4 months in Korean Cultural Center and I also studied Nihongo for two semesters as part of our school curriculum, so overall, I can write and speak 4 different languages (including English and Filipino, and except from Kanji characters) and later this year I’m planning to study Russian and/or other European languages.  
10. I hate dirty bathrooms. 
11. I’m a friendly person, but I am not always the one who will approach first. 



11 OTHER QUESTIONS
1. Dream destination?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. What are your all-time favorite clothing brands?
4. Which sports do you play?
5. Are you into idea of donating your old clothes?
6. What was the last concert you’ve attended?
7. Your comfort food.
8. What are your top 5 items to pack for summer vacation?
9. What is your unforgettable experience happened to your life?
10. What is the first item you’ll pick in a grocery store?
11. Your phobias?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images